Sunday, April 20, 2008

Chimay And Boobs

Back again.

I'm still among the living and not yet undead. Keeping the zombie hoardes of life at bay.

I've been on MySpace, YouTube, online, what have you, like mad. Might as well. Nothing else to do. I keep telling myself I've done all that stuff enough. But I just keep going.

Got a call from another cougar slash MILF the other day. She finally is back for good in Southern California after a long time of traveling for her job. She said in the phone message that she wants for us to meet. But I haven't heard much from her since other than an e-mail telling me the hours she works. Late nights. Real late.

Damn. That's a problem. Her working those late into the evening hours. I could use some of that right now. But maybe someday soon. Just a matter of time. I could use some of this...



Just a matter of time. That's the story of everything in my life.

I actually heard from an old amigo I had not spoken to in a lucky thirteen years. Found their MySpace page. Life is too fucking odd. Time to knock back a few Rolling Rocks. Or in your humble host's case, Chimays. Got a film critic amigo of mine to finally try Chimay, they dug it, 'natch. I finally snagged a set of Chimay goblets. So I can enjoy my potion of choice as it was meant to be had. Life is (at times) sweet. Gotta love them Trappist ale making monks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home