Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Feeling A Bit...

Pointless, useless. What have you.

The whole gamit -- or is the word gambit? Not in the mood to check dictionary.com today.

I'm such a moody type. So angry, so bitter, so pissed off. I'm wondering why I can't locate this blog on google.com searches. Wondering what the point of life is.

I'm depressed about having to work for the next two weeks without a day off. This longshoreman gig pays well -- but working six days or seven days a week can be trying.

Hoping my filmmaking gig pays off so I can quit this gig. Still, I shouldn't complain. I'm a lot better off financially than most people. My ex said I had an angel on my shoulder. But it feels as if a devil is biting me on the ass a helluva lot lately.

I've come to the conclusion that I am a sad, unhappy human being incapable of enjoying life. Except for glimpses here and there. I feel like a miserable sack of shit frequently. I'm disgusted and revolted by my personal appearance. And don't get me started on some of the dailies in my latest movie.

Shit -- I look so freakish in some scenes. That's what happens when you don't have a video assist on set. No wonder Jerry Lewis invented the damn thing. Jerry Lewis -- creator of the video assist? How fucked up is that? Shouldn't Kubrick have done it?

A Clockwork Orange. Probably my favorite film of all time. Well, it's either this life or the grave. And the grave scares me too much. Peace.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Here and there said...

I need to see Clockwork O. Heard it was worth it.

"I've come to the conclusion that I am a sad, unhappy human being incapable of enjoying life. Except for glimpses here and there..." That is adult life. We were supposed to be happy when we were kids. To expect that anymore is some lie that Hwood dreamedup. That's why it SO sux when kids have crappy childhoods. Double shitbuckets for them.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger TL said...

Cool. My first reader on my first blog. I feel better already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home