Thursday, November 25, 2004

I Wanna Be Fit!

I want to be slim, trim, in shape.

Have a tauter, tigher, thinner, in shape body. Sure, I'd love to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club -- but I'll settle for just in shape, slightly muscular.

I'm not that bad as I am. Just want to get rid of paunch around mid section, tighten and firm up. Like some chicks I've seen in adult videos. This one girl's body was firm, nice, slightly sculpted. A regular fuck machine.

I want the male version of her. It just takes a little work and a lot of patience. And watching what you eat. Limiting caloric in take is everything. And mild strength training. I don't like cardio.

Onward onward brave exercise warriors! I will accomplish this, oh beasts of burdern and kings of Atlantis! Dunno what that last bit means but it sounds coo-coo-cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home