Monday, October 03, 2005

SNOB Film Festival

Well, the film's new version got into another fest. The Somewhat North Of Boston film festival.

It's a small fest that plays at a New Hampshire college. Hey, I'll take it. They said it was Hal Hartley meets John Waters. Which I am thrilled about. Hal Hartley is one of my favorite filmmakers. Trust being one of my faves.

I've got a half dozen or so other fests I'm still waiting to hear back from. We shall see, we shall see...

Hell, I never expected to get into another fest. Oh, the film played at Mini-Cinema as well, another ultra small fest run by a teenager in West Virginia. He said the few people there liked it a lot, wanted to know where to get a copy. He was depressed though since a lot of people attended a local football game instead of his fest.

But oh well...

Onward and upward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home