Friday, August 12, 2005

Ciao And Home Again

Hiya.

Here I am again, alive and in living color.

Well, finally finished a couple inserts for the film. So I just have to work on the editing and lock picture on the flick.

I'm looking forward to the flick playing at the Kansas International Film Festival in September. Can't believe the old flawed edit got into another fest. I'm wondering how others will react to the new and MUCH improved version.

Sadly, my acting abilities are minimal. That is, I can't act. Oh, I'm passable at times. But I need a lot of coaching to be good. I just project the emotions for film.

I should have given my role to another actor. The film would have been SO much better with a leading man who could act. Quite a mistake to make for a film. An expensive one too. But one I won't make again.

I've been seeing my ex on and off again. Out of boredom really. I like her but I'm not turned onto her sexually really. But I'm too lazy to meet someone new. And most women reject you when you approach them. So it's a drag sifting through the nos to get to a yes.

Anyways, now I'm feelin' zombiefied. And am still working on my next screenplay. The horror comedy zombie flick. I love balls to the wall zombie ackshun!

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home