Tuesday, April 26, 2005

April Blues

Well, not so much.

I'm trying to remain more positive. Re-direct my thinking, ya know? So when those all too often negative feelings come to the surface I stop them, shift focus, focus on the positive in life.

Some old lady rear ended my oh so choice 2001 metallic red Mustang GT. Tore my back end all up.

It's in the body shop now. I'm driving around in a friggin' PT Cruiser. From GT to PT in one damn fell swoop. The irony of it all.

Though I kinda like a the PT. Though when driving it it is akin to sitting on an upright toliet. Hmmmmm.

Curiouser and curiouser. A line from Alice in Wonderland. A story I've always loved. Great, twisted imagery. I also dug the Dark Wonderland video game American McGee's Alice.

Heard it was gonna be made into a movie. Cronenberg was said to direct.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home