Sunday, February 20, 2005

Random Musings

Bill Hicks. A great stand-up comedian who died too young. He will be missed.

I finally sent the Digibeta copy of the film to Cinequest. Got it Fed Ex'd at the last minute last Friday. Man, what a rush. I put things off to the last minute, but I always seem to get them done.

I've started sort of seeing my ex again. Just felt like I should be friends with her. Or maybe I was just bored and lonely and too lazy to meet someone new like I should be doing.

Keir Dullea is one of the coolest actors ever. And not just in 2001. I stumbled on a gorgeously photographed old black and white movie with him from the early 1960's. I can see the appeal of black and white photography and filmmaking in images like that. I generally prefer color -- but this looked vibrant.

Feeling -- okay today. Had to get up a bit too early. But...

Well, I may goto a movie with the lovely ex again tonight. Took her to the see The Aviator at The Bridge theaters in Los Angeles. At Howard Hughes center. The whole complex and area is dedicated to Hughes. What better place to see The Aviator? Not to mention The Bridge has arguably the best screens and sound for seeing films in town.

That's saying a lot for the heart of Hollywood. And now for a nonsensical but somewhat beautiful end to this post...

Good night, sweet prince of thieves and broken hearts and dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home