Saturday, February 26, 2005

Back In The High Life

Yes, yes. I really dug that old Winwood album from the 80's Back In The High Life.

It's a joyous album. Whatever happened to Steve Winwood? He was hardly my fave musician -- and his early stuff with Traffic was much more hardcore, deeper, experimental rock. But I enjoyed his 80's stuff too.

The guy hasn't had a hit in years. I remember liking the look of his Higher Love video.

The festival is coming up soon. I've got an interview about it coming out in a local newspaper that is close to where the festival will take place. Should be cool. I've been e-mailing local media and letting them know about the flick.

My hope is to have two sold out audiences on the nights of both screenings. But I will settle for half full. Still gotta do those damn reshoots and fuckin' A lock picture!

Then onto my next screenplay. I'm already working on it now. An M. Night inspired supernatural thriller piece. Spooky.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home