Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Delray Beach Film Festival

Well, the flick will be at this year's Delray Beach Film Festival in Florida. March 2006.

Mark your calendars. But nobody reads this fucker I'm guessing so who gives a fuckity-fuck?

Still haven't locked picture and still stuck on my damn zombie script. I feel like Miles in Sideways. Nothing to show for my life. No career, no girl, nothing.

My life is boring and empty. I goto work, come home, try to write but can't, and maybe goto a movie sometime.

Last year was a lousy year for the most part. A miserable one. I'm still an unhappy miserable bitter lonely human being who hates life.

Still, I got my reshoots done and got into some film festivals and made some good progress on getting my damn zombie script done. I have a script for a short film I want to make too. It comes so slowly though. Especially the writing. The short film script I knocked out in about five, ten minutes. Like it was my Satisfaction.

At least I have a full head of hair.

Maybe things will get better.

New year, new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home