Friday, September 10, 2004

Reshoots

There's a certain scene in my new feature film low budget comedy I need to reshoot. In the scene a female character belts a guy in the stomach and in all three damn takes the punch looked totally fake. Which pisses me off. Having to go back and reshoot that.

Everything else in the flick came out acceptable. Some parts could use reshoots other than that piece but it's the only one I can't leave in the film as is. I contacted my producer slash cinematographer about scheduling a reshoot before we submit to Sundance. Deadline's comin' up fast. But we'll make it. It's a long shot we'll get in, even though I'm confident the flick has a lot of laughs.

This damn hallway scene has been naggin' at me. Gotta fix it. Fast. But I have to wait. I fucking hate waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home