Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I Want A Lover

I'm a horrible person.

I have a love-hate relationship with the opposite sex.

I both love and hate women.

Women can make you feel so good. So happy. So fulfilled. When a woman gives herself to you sexual and emotionally, especially sexually it's the greatest gift in the world.

I quote Joe Pesci from the film With Honors -- "If a woman's willing to give you her love it's the greatest gift in the world."

Women also fill me with such hatred, such bitterness, such depression, such rejection, such anguish. It is almost unbearable. I don't want to hate women, I don't want to hate anyone, in my heart of hearts. But I do. I have such feelings of hatred and resentment toward the unfair sex.

And I feel bad about it. I can be such a woman hating bastard. So filled with hate and bigotry and bitterness. I guess I'm just -- oh, what's the word. Human?

I both love and lust after hate women. With a fucking evil passion. Life sucks. Wha'd ya gonna do? They are the most beautiful (women) and glorious and heart braking creatures imaginable?

Are males perfect? No. Far from it. And then some.

I both love -- well, I said it already. I want -- a threesome with two women at once, a foursome, a fivesome. I want every twisted, cliched male fantasy fulfilled. Which I could get -- to quote Kurt Vonnegut in Breakfast Of Champions -- Kilgore Trout says when talking to a truck driver that when it comes to getting women it just depends on "how determined you are".

Ain't that the sick, sad, sorry ass truth? I'm drunk on Turning Leaf chardonnay at the moment. I get the munchies when drunk. A Papa John's thin crust pizza is on the way -- thanks to internet pizza ordering.

(said in the voice of Aunt Jemimah 1999 ala Sique Sique Sputnik's 21st Century Boy (side two, track one, on the cassette anyway) -- not more side two's on CD!

My friend Rick was amazed by the album since they sold the dead air inbetween songs to advertisers. Which we didn't know The Who had done roughly 20 years earlier with The Who Sell Out -- a infinitely superior rock band to the one hit wonder Sique Sique Sputnik.

I want to fall in love and make wild love to a beautiful or just cute woman. I want it. Plenty of women have low standards. And thank God. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home