Friday, January 13, 2006

Editing Session

Well, with my producer/editor/cinematographer learning of my Golden Groundhog nod and that I had taken some time off this week -- we finally got together yesterday for an eight hour editing session.

We went over the entire film making corrections, adjusting sound, tightening it all up.

I was dreading it and putting it off for months. But it wasn't that bad. We grabbed a couple of chicken wraps at the restaurant across the street from his studio/apartment around three. And then wrapped up the editing session around six.

A good day's work. So we should be pretty damn close to locking picture. Or a helluva lot closer anyway. I feel a better now.

We played around with the footage from some scenes and managed to make them better, more interesting and improved the sound and pacing quite a bit. I'm pretty much done submitting to film festivals on this project. But this new version I'll send out to one last big fest just for the hell of it.

Peace peace love love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home