Friday, September 10, 2004

T.G.I.F.

Thank God It's Friday! That was a great disco movie from the 70's, sure silly, but fun, and it's the name of a cool restaurant chain. That I haven't eaten at in years! Great burgers. But they have the most uncomfortable chairs.

Went down to Father's Office for an amber ale and Office Burger and fries. Yummy yummy. Some cute blonde and her friend was playing Trivial Pursuit on the bar stool next to me. She remarked how good my Office Burger smelled repeatedly. Shoulda offered her fine ass a bite. Ah, me. Gals make me nervous, nervous, nervous.

Anyhow, came home afterwards. With a Angel Heart DVD and Ziggy Stardust CD from Tower Records. And a bottle of ten buck Merlot from the local liquor store. I need a woman. And an apartment that's less stuffy. I gotta an upstairs one and it gets too dang warm in the summer months.

I can get women. I've scored with more than I ever have in my life these last couple years. I mean at points in my life I went five years with no sex. I put on so much weight and never left my home -- except for work and movies basically. And the occassional comic book convention or something. But lately I've banged a lot more gals than, well, than I ever have. Some were pretty hot.

I should be happy with my lot in life, but I'm not. I'm sick, sad, depressed and I wanna die. Sometimes. Nuthin' left to do but drink myself into unconciousness.

See you on the other side, brothers and sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home