Saturday, February 11, 2006

Things I Need

A beautiful woman. Close to me age or younger. To mate and to date with. Though I know I'm the worst possible boyfriend and husband material.

Well, scratch that. There are a lot worse ones out there who get a lot more action.

A fit physique. Not sculpted just fit.

Enough money to quit this crap but well paying job of mine. And be able to work full time creatively and not having to deal with a shit day job.

A different place to live in a better area. Away from where I am now. I live in a nice area. But a posh area of Santa Monica, Hollywood, would suit me better.

To experience all the sexual fantasies I always think about multiple times and get them out of my system.

To be prolific creatively. Write and finish more screenplays, more films.

To just learn to enjoy life.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home