Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Who Knows What Good Lurks In The Hearts Of Men?


Maybe I need to look at life from a fresh perspective.

All things considered life, I guess, isn't all bad.

I've accomplished some of the things I set out to do.

Nary else matters but that I keep repeating to myself over and over. Like a Mantra.

A lot of things in life come down to motivation. You can do and accomplish so much if you're just properly motivated. Can't quit smoking? Your doctor tells you quit or you're dead in six months. Boom, you quit cold turkey and stay that way. Want the girl of your dreams and you find she's just within your reach for whatever reason? Boom! You change yourself and your life so you can be with her.

I need peace. Inner peace. Peace of mind. Perhaps a bit of inversion meditation every day would be just the thing?

It's going to get better. I know it. I'm too passionately stubborn for it to turn out any other way. Don't let the numbskulls and numbskullettes of life get you down.

I may be deluding myself. I may be just penning another post to make myself feel better when deep down I fear I'm sad and bitter and lonely. These words may be hollow. Hollow Man. That may be me. But I hold tight onto the naive truth that happiness may just be around the corner.

You just have to know where to look for it.

And the future? To paraphrase the song. Is uncertain. Give us time. To work it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home