Sunday, February 12, 2006

Get Happy

Another day in paradise.

Woke up, got myself cleaned up, showered, shaven, brushed, buffed.

Might take in film later today. Get an Office Burger at Father's Office and a Chimay. Office Burger equals the perfect sandwich. I stay away from the fries. The garlic fries and the sweet potato fries. They are both good (I vastly prefer the former, 'natch).

I've gone for a couple of long (over an hour) walks in my neighborhood a few times starting out at 5AM. They've been invigorating. I will make them a habit. But only during weekdays. Less humans around.

Things will start to look up. Well, they have already. I just need to focus on the positive more. I have two functions I should attend this week and next week. Things related to two of the main actresses from my film are involved with.

Keep on keeping on, Johnson. That's a term of endearment from the counterculture. Or before. William S. Burroughs used it in his writings. The man's a Johnson. A good fella. You follow, killer?

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home