Tuesday, September 21, 2004

It's Getting Better, Man!

Will have a rough cut to send to Sundance and Slamdance this Thursday. Which is cutting it real close for Sundance. But it should be okay.

I hope I get into both. One would be cool. Sundance would be the creme de la creme though of indie film festivals. First time director getting into Sundance on their first try.

The film is funny. Genuinely funny. Not funny in the lame kinda way a lot of indie films who pass them off as comedies are. I'm just worried if it will be consistently funny enough for Sundance. But hell, I'll be more than happy with Slamdance.

I've been putting off becoming a filmmaker for too dang long. But fear held me back. Like it always has. Well, no more. See you on the dark side of the moon, sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home